Our professional code of ethics
Pacific Coast Health Advocacy LLC is committed to improving the healthcare experience of its clients: Patients, families, and other individuals. We believe people are entitled to control their healthcare decisions, and that everyone deserves reliable information to base those decisions on.
We enact our values in the following ways:
- We respect the individual’s right to decide the course of his or her healthcare.
- We are committed to providing our clients with the best information available to assist them in making their healthcare choices, but we do not make decisions for them, nor do we endeavor to influence their decisions.
- We respect the religious and spiritual beliefs of our clients.
- We value and protect client privacy and vigorously maintain confidentiality in all communications. The course and scope of our communications are directed by the wishes of our clients.
- We recommend physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare providers solely based on the needs of our clients. We do not and will not engage in any commercial relationship with any healthcare provider.
- We honor clients’ absolute power to make their own decisions regarding healthcare.
- We draw our research from peer-reviewed journals that observe principles of ethical conduct in scientific research and medical practice.
- We adhere to the code of ethics for National Association of Health Advocacy Consultants and the Society of Certified Senior Advisors.
Let Patricia help you.
Patricia would love to help make this challenging time easier for you and your family. Reach out today.